This new tactical model from RovyVon, has some exciting features, and has both a high output and longer range beam pattern.
It is available in a traditional black or marble (off white) finish. The Marble has a textured finish which is both attractive, and practical (more grip)
The GL1 can be used with either the included clip for a normal carry, or using the tactical ring clip it into place on the body for a secure hand hold. Pick which ones suits you best, both are detachable and fit securely onto the flashlight.
It’s powered by a higher capacity 21700 Li-ion rechargeable battery, and features fast USB-C charging for minimal downtime between charges. An LED charge level indicator is on the head too.
RovyVon are using high grade aluminium alloy with a stainless steel strike bezel, ideal for protection or defence.
It’s been rated for IPX8 water resistance and is drop tested too, ensuring a long reliable service life in all types of weather conditions.
It’s a modest size too considering the powerful beam, with a body dimension of 149mm x 30.6mm (length x head diameter) and a weight of 189g (with battery and clip)
Longer Range 400 Metres Beam with Rotary Control Ring
The GL1 has a specially made smooth deep reflector for improved throw, with a quoted range of 400 metres is punches far into the darkness, but also provides good peripheral illumination too.
One of the key features is the control and UI of this flashlight, with a metal tail switch and mechanical rotary control ring, selecting the power output is very quick and visually clear by the markings on the barrel (4 levels of power). You can also lock out the flashlight by rotating it anti clockwise, preventing accidental acitivation.
RovyVon GL1: Key Features
- Powerful 3200 lumens beam with a range of up to 400 metres
- Choice of Black or Marble finishes
- Tail switch with mechanical rotary control ring with lock out functionality
- Includes clip and tactical ring
- High power 21700 battery (5000mAh) with USB C fast charging and charge indicators
- Size: 149mm x 30.6mm, weight 189g (with battery and clip)
- IPX8 water resistance, water submersible and drop proof
- Tempered glass cover with anti reflective coatings
- Aero grade aluminum alloy body with stainless steel crenulated bezel