Barely a few days after introducing NU43, the world's lightest rechargeable lamp, NITECORE, has again added a new member to the Precise Series by introducing the P23i Flashlight. The P23i flashlight is an i-Generation Tactical Flashlight that uses a Luminous SFT,-70 LED. With a maximum output of 3,000 lumens, it's perfect for every profession. From assault operations, self-defense, and law enforcement to patrols and search operations, the flashlight is ideal for all professional work.
It's capable of a maximum throw of 470m, plus a high beam intensity of up to 55,300cd, making it the go-to flashlight for tasks like distinguishing targets and finding your way out in the night. It features two switches on the tail intentionally to enable the user instant and easy access to the STROBE mode. The STROBE mode helps in causing more robust and more intense, dizzying effects.
The P23i Flashlight features a 3-in-1 tail cap which is u-shaped and is compatible with any lanyard making it capable of resisting any accidental activation. The strike Denzel is made using hard silicon nitride ceramics, making it ideal for self-protection and breaking glass in an emergency. The flashlight is powered with an NL2150HPi 21700i Li-ion battery which can accommodate a 5,000mAh scope and run continuously for 45 hours while providing 15A on the ultra-low level.
USB-C rechargeable and two-user modes
The P23i Flashlight is USB-C rechargeable, and like any other USB rechargeable device, it comes with its USB cable, which can be used to charge it outdoors and indoors. The flashlight has two user modes. The first is the daily mode which features four circular brightness levels. STROBE mode and TURBO level are suitable for everyday use and security operations by law enforcement personnel. Next is the Tactical Mode, which operates in a cycle with four brightness levels, and STROBE Mode. It's best for self-defense and general operations.
For the material, NITECORE used a combination of aluminum alloy 2024 and hard coat anodizing aluminum to construct the P23i. Aluminum alloy 2024 is used primarily in aerospace development because of its high yield strength, while hard coat anodizing aluminum helps in increasing water and corrosion resistance. So these materials make the flashlight 2m impact resistant and can survive in any water body with a depth not greater than 2m. Furthermore, because of an anti-impact reverse polarity defense technique, the P23i Flashlight is suitable for shooting games.
The P23i Flashlight Features in brief
- The P23i Flashlight is USB-C rechargeable, and like any other USB rechargeable device, it comes with its USB cable.
- The flashlight has two user modes making it easy to use.
- It's constructed using a combination of aluminum alloy 2024 and hard coat anodizing aluminum.
- It features an anti-impact reverse polarity defense technique, making it suitable for shooting games
- A maximum throw of 470m, plus a high beam intensity of up to 55,300cd, makes it the go-to flashlight for various tasks.
- The flashlight comes with an NL2150HPi 21700i Li-ion battery which can run continuously for 45 hours while providing 15A on the ultra-low level.