The IMALENT SR16 is the new powerful long-range flashlight on the market. With a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours, the flashlight is suitable for all professions, especially those requiring 24 hours turnaround time. The IMALENT SR16 has a maximum output of 55,000 lumens, and the beams can travel to a maximum distance of 1715 meters. The user-friendly IMALENT SR16 is one of the best flashlights that is less complex yet effective.
No stone was left unturned in discovering and maximizing the potential of this flashlight. From an Aluminum SMO reflector to high-capacity built-in 21700 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, the IMALENT SR16 takes functionality to a new level.
55,000 lumens and a beam distance of 1715 meters
The IMALENT SR16 can deliver up to 55,000 lumens, and the beams can travel to a maximum distance of 1715 meters. It's, without a doubt, one of the most powerful flashlights on the market with the longest throw. It features nine lighting modes, including the Turbo and Strobe modes and an all-powerful moonlight mode. The moonlight mode can deliver up to 50 lumens and is activated by simply tapping the power button three times.
It has a removable metal handle and a switch on the side, making it easy to use and operate. It's the perfect flashlight for night travel because of the beam distance and lumen output.
Four Built-in 21700 Li-ion Batteries.
If you thought the SR16 was only great in terms of lumen output and beam distance, then you might want to take a look at the battery pack with four built-in 21700 Li-ion rechargeable batteries. These are the same batteries used in the MR90 and the mini MS12 and take approximately two hours to charge fully. And in full charge, they can power the SR16 for 98 hours continuously in the moonlight mode.
Thermal control module
The SR16, unlike other brands, features a built-in thermal control system. The thermal management module is useful in controlling internal temperature. It is designed to automatically detect temperature changes and adjust the brightness output to a safer level while you continue using the flashlight conformably.
Small and light
Functionality doesn't always mean massive size and huge measurements. The SR16 measures 158 mm in length, 56 mm in body diameter, and 108mm in head diameter, and weighs only 1130g, yet it still ranks top.
The IMALENT SR16, in brief
- Removable metal handle; the flashlight has a removable metal handle that you can fix and remove depending on your needs.
- 21700 batteries; It has four built-in 21700 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, which can power the flashlight in moonlight mode for up to 97 hours.
- 55,000 lumens; Depending on the lighting mode, the SR16 can stay for up to 50,000 hours and can also deliver a high output of 55,000 lumens.
- Built-in thermal control system; With a built-in thermal control system, the flashlight detects temperature changes and automatically adjusts to a safe mode
- USB rechargeable; The flashlight is USB rechargeable and comes with its USB cable in the package.